Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts Launches The “Ultimate Getaways” Offer
Inspiring Gifting of Positivity and Care With a Much-Needed Holiday
Singapore, 1 May 2020 – We can always dream of visiting the next vacation destination after the travel hiatus ends and sharing care by gifting our loved ones, with a much-needed getaway to uplift spirits during these extraordinary times.
Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts has launched its exclusive Ultimate Getaways offer. A once-in-a-lifetime deal, it presents savings of up to 78% and flexible accommodation dates till next year – 20 December 2021. While travelling may not be at the forefront of our thoughts, this offer aims to make the Group’s award-winning luxury experience more accessible to global travellers who aspire to treat themselves, or their friends and family with a post-lockdown holiday getaway.
Inspiring the romance and adventure of travel, the Ultimate Getaways offer is available to the public as a 3Day-2Night gift certificate that can be purchased at www.banyantree.com/UltimateGetaways.
In addition to the substantial savings, the hotel bookings comprise different experiential inclusions ranging from idyllic afternoon tea, therapeutic couple spa treatments, return speedboat transfers to exciting night fishing. Other special benefits include discounts on Food and Beverages, Spa sessions, Gallery retail purchases, Golf green fees, water sports and other activities, depending on the hotel of choice.
Whether it is delighting the loved ones, planning an anniversary celebration, a family holiday or a wellness escape to unwind and relax to procuring thoughtful corporate gifts for company events and employees’ appreciation, guests will enjoy an exceptional design-led experience which marks the milestone and occasion.
This offer is only valid till 6 May 2020, 2359hrs GMT +8.
Book today: www.banyantree.com/UltimateGetaways
List of Participating Hotels
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is only valid till 6 May 2020
- Gift certificate sold is non-refundable.
- Gift Certificate rate is inclusive of tax and service charge (nett).
- Each Gift Certificate constitutes accommodation for 2 nights stayinclusive of daily breakfast for 2 adults.
- Gift Certificates are redeemable until 20 December 2021 with a no-extension policy.
- Gift Certificates are not exchangeable for cash based on the value.
- Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Certificates.
- Advance reservation is required and redemption is subject to hotel’s room availability.
- Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts has the right to reject any expired Gift Certificate and charge in full should you wish to keep the reservation or appointment.
- A Green Tax of USD 6 per person per night will be applicable for stays at Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, Angsana Ihuru and Angsana Velavaru.
- Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts may amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without prior notice. Any amendment will be effective immediately.
- For full Terms & Conditions, please refer to gifting.banyantree.com.
ABOUT BANYAN TREE HOLDINGS LIMITED
Banyan Tree Holdings Limited (“Banyan Tree” or the “Group”) is one of the world’s leading independent, multi-branded hospitality groups. The Group’s diversified portfolio of hotels, resorts, spas, galleries, golf and residences is centered on five award-winning brands (Banyan Tree, Angsana, Cassia, Dhawa and Laguna) that offer exceptional design-led experiences for global travellers of today and tomorrow.
Founded in 1994 on the core concept of sustainability, Banyan Tree Holdings seeks to create long-term value for all stakeholders and destinations across its network of properties, products and brands, through a purpose-driven mission. With 11,000 associates across 24 countries, Banyan Tree Management Academy (BTMA) was established in 2008 to support the Group’s goals through advancing people development, management excellence, and learning with integrity and meaning.
Banyan Tree Holdings has received over 2,611 industry awards and accolades since inception. It has also received recognition for its commitment to environmental protection and community development through its Banyan Tree Global Foundation (BTGF), which aligns the Group’s efforts to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Executing on its regionalised growth strategy, the Group’s global footprint continues to grow with 46 new hotels and resorts under design and construction in the pipeline, in addition to 47 operating hotels in 24 countries as of 31 December 2019.